The Energy Network SUDOE (EX4S) will be an ecosystem to promote technology transfer between research and industry in the renewable energy sector. This interdisciplinary network wants to boost the energy transition at a regional and international level. The Energy Network SUDOE (EX4S) gathers Research&Tecnological centers and Clusters from Portugal, Spain and France. cluster will act as facilitators and represent the bridge between innovation developers and users thanks to their large participant base and deep knowledge of industry needs. The Energy Network SUDOE will design a tech transfer ecosystem and programme to boost the impact of this transfer to the industrial and social fabric in the SUDOE region, to convert the region into an energy innovation pole at international level.
1) Creation of a Technology Transfer ecosystem between R&D and the industrial and social actors.
2) Foster valorization and transfer of research results towards industrial and social entities.
3) Increase the number licenses to industry and the creation of spin offs
4) Increase the use of equipment and services available in the Energy Network SUDOE
5) Improve researcher’s competences to promote entrepreneurship and transfer of researchers to the industry and public administrations
6) Boost the private financing in research projects, spin offs and in the launch of products to the market.