Are you looking for a project partner? Do you have any questions on general aspects of the call? Don’t you understand some practical details of the application procedure? The Interreg Sudoe Joint Secretariat provides you tools to guide you in your application.
As part of its third call for proposals, the Interreg Sudoe Joint Secretariat provides some resources to guide potential beneficiaries in their application according to their needs.
If you are looking for a project partner or a project to join…
In this respect, we provide a partners search tool. You can propose a project’s idea or find a project to join. You only have to fulfil the form available on our website.
If you want to know more about the application procedure of the third call for proposals…
In June and July, we will organise a set of webinars on the third call for proposals in which will participate the National Authorities of the program and the Joint Secretariat:
- One meeting on general aspects of the third call for proposals. There will be one in Spanish on 27th June, from 11am to 1 pm (see the recorded webinar here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/8319414441339970311), one in French on 22th June from 10 am to 12 pm (see the recorded webinar here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/3395922318326621955) and one in Portuguese on 25th from 3 to 5pm (see the recorded webinar here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/1181885231569254659). The PowerPoint presentations can be download here in ES, FR, PT.
- Another one on how to fulfil the different documents of the application file of the first phase (date to be confirmed).
At the beginning of September, we will organise another webinar to explain how to fulfil the application file in eSudoe. The languages of the meetings will be Spanish, French and Portuguese. They will be recorded and published online so that every interested person will have access to the content of those meetings. Dates will be confirm on our website, social media and community in the next days.
If you have very precise questions…
We are waiting for you at 60 minutes with Sudoe: every week, during one hour, the time of a coffee, you will have the opportunity to ask all your questions in live, in your own language, to the members of the Joint Secretariat. Those sessions will be held on GoToWebinar. The sessions will take place every week, on the same day and hour as it follows:
- Wednesday 12-1 pm (UTC +2): Spanish
- Wednesday 3.30-4.30 pm (UTC +2): Portuguese (it means 2.30-3.30pm in Portugal)
- Thursday 11am-12pm (UTC +2): French
These sessions will be held during all the month of July. If you want to ask your questions to the Joint Secretariat,please register in the following links. Registration will be valid for all the sessions organized in the same language. More sessions could be organised if needed.
- Sessions in Spanish: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6247049427449810691
- Sessions in French: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4898451136982635267
- Sessions in Portuguese: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8230636573678789635
If you are looking for answers, inspiration, project partner…
Register to our Sudoe Community! There, you can join specific groups moderated by the Joint Secretariat in order to prepare your application according to the priority lines, make networking and answer to all your questions regarding the third call for proposals. You will get immediate answers and be able to share ideas with other candidates.