Axis 5 Environment and resource efficiencyObjective 6c1 Improving management methods of the common natural and cultural heritage through the implementation of networks and joint experimentation
- Management of the cultural heritage
2. Direção Regional de Cultura do Norte. PT
3. Associação CCG/ZGDV - Centro de Computação Gráfica. PT
4. Universidad de Salamanca. ES
5. Instituto Andaluz del Patrimonio Histórico. ES
6. Fundación Santa María la Real del Patrimonio Histórico. ES
7. University Clermont Auvergne. FR
8. Université de Limoges. FR
The preservation of buildings of historical and cultural value in south-west Europe is currently not a regular organised activity; it only occurs when serious problems arise. In order to face this urgent situation, HeritageCARE aims to implement a management system for the preventive preservation of the historical and cultural heritage based on a series of services provided by a nonprofit organisation created in Spain, France, and Portugal. The project will be the first joint strategy of preventive heritage preservation in south-west Europe.
- Castilla y León
(02.11.2017) HERITAGE CARE defined a methodology for the preventive conservation of built cultural heritage from southwestern Europe, identifying the required instruments at several stages with a special focus on digitization benefits. This methodology will be tested on 60 pilot structures from Sudoe territory soon.