Axis 5 Environment and resource efficiencyObjective 6d1 Reinforcing the cooperation of the SUDOE stakeholders of the natural sites through the development and the use of joint methods.
- Integrated management of the ressources and natural sites
2. OFFICE NATIONAL DES FORETS FR
3. Universidade de Aveiro PT
4. Universitat de València ES
5. Universidade de Santiago de Compostela ES
6. Instituto Galego da Calidade Alimentaria ES
7. Tecnologías y Servicios Agrarios, SA ES
Southwestern Europe is threatened by forest fires and suffers of their consequences such as water pollution, infrastructures damages or crop production losses. EPyRIS provides a shared management strategy built by actors who are involved in forests management at different territorial levels. Thus, it allows to anticipate critical situations through vulnerability analysis, to optimize post fires emergency procedures and to disseminate methodologies based on previous experiences.
- Comunidad de Madrid
- Comunidad Valenciana