The official text of the third call for proposals published on 5th June 2018 announces the launch of this call for three priority axes, with € 22.900.000 ERDF budget as it follows:
Axis 2 : Competitiveness of SMEs
Promoting the competitiveness and internationalization of the SMEs of Southwest Europe
Contributing to a higher efficiency of the energy efficiency policies
Axis 4 : Combating climate change
Prevent and manage risks more efficiently
Who can apply?
Private and public entities, with or without profitmaking aims, as well as companies (except big companies), located in the eligible area of Sudoe Programme.
IMPORTANT: the official text of the call for proposals provides details on the type of actors who must be part of the application regarding each priority axis.
How can you apply?
The Call for Proposals is organised in two stages.
The first stage
The first phase will take place from the 3rd of September 2018 to the 21st of September 2018. Applications must be sent at the latest on the 21st of September 2018 before noon (12:00 pm, UTC+2) through eSudoe where all official forms to fulfill will be available. Documents to be provided are:
- The application form which will have to be written in the languages of the beneficiaries involved in the project (French, Spanish, Portuguese, English);
- The Commitment and Responsible Statement, which will have to be provided in the language of the lead beneficiary;
- The declaration of interest of each beneficiary in his or her own language.
Moreover, the Commitment and Responsible Statement should be sent to the Joint Secretariat, in paper format, duly signed and stamped by the legal representative of the lead beneficiary’s entity, by mailing post on the 21st of September of 2018, at the latest (attested by the postmark).
Those applications will be assessed by theNational Authorities and the Joint Secretariat of the Programme. They will be the subject of a first selection by the Monitoring Committee on the basis of eligible criteria, the compliance with the coherence of the call for proposals features and the criteria of selection of the first phase, detailed in the factsheet 6 of the Sudoe Programme Manual.
Then, applications will be classified as non eligible; ineligible; project non authorized to apply to the second stage ; project authorized to apply to the second stage.
The second stage
The projects authorized to apply to the second stage will have to provide a specific application for the second stage which is composed by the complete application form (application form, financial plan, justification of the financial plan and schedule of the project), the Commitment and Responsible Statement of the lead beneficiary (specific to the second stage), and the appendixes detailed in the point 1.1.2 of the factsheet 5 of the Sudoe Programme Manual.
Besides, the Commitment and Responsible Statement of the lead beneficiary will have to be sent in paper format to the Joint Secretariat.
The Monitoring Committee will analyse the applications and will take one of those decisions : non elegible; inelegible; project approved; project approved under conditions; project non-approved.
More information will be published once the first phase will be closed.
Tools to prepare your application (first phase)
In order to prepare your application, you will find several tools in our library. Among others:
- The toolkit, specific to the first stage;
- The Sudoe Programme Manual
- The cooperation programme of Interreg Sudoe
Otherwise, if you are looking for a project partner or some answers, we highly encourage you to use:
- Our partner search tool, where you can find a Project partner or join a project
- Our Sudoe community, our own social media where you can meet other beneficiaries and users, submit practical questions to the Joint Secretariat or Exchange problems and ideas with other candidates through thematic groups.
Moreover, we organise a set of webinars on the third call for proposals in which will participate the National Authorities of the program and the Joint Secretariat:
- One meeting on general aspects of the third call for proposals . There will be one in Spanish on 27th June, from 11am to 1 pm (register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8255693344163710979), one in French on 22th June from 10 am to 12 pm (register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1769740222610531331) and one in Portuguese on 25th from 3 to 5pm (register here:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6079088031190353411);
- Another one on how to fulfil the different documents of the application file of the first phase (date to be confirmed).
At the beginning of September, we will organise another webinar to explain how to fulfil the application file in eSudoe. The languages of the meetings will be Spanish, French and Portuguese. They will be recorded and published online so that every interested person will have access to the content of those meetings. Dates will be confirm on our website, social media and community in the next days.
Furthermore, if you have specific questions, we are waiting for you at 60 minutes with Sudoe: every week, during one hour, the time of a coffee, you will have the opportunity to ask all your questions in live, in your own language, to the members of the Joint Secretariat. Those sessions will be held on GoToWebinar. The sessions will take place every week, on the same day and hour as it follows:
- Wednesday 12-1 pm (UTC +2): Spanish
- Wednesday 3.30-4.30 pm (UTC +2): Portuguese (it means 2.30-3.30pm in Portugal)
- Thursday 11am-12pm (UTC +2): French
These sessions will be held during all the month of July. If you want to ask your questions to the Joint Secretariat,please register in the following links. Registration will be valid for all the sessions organized in the same language. More sessions could be organised if needed.
- Sessions in Spanish (04/07, 11/07, 18/07): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6247049427449810691
- Sessions in French: (28/06, 05/07, 12/07, 19/07) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4898451136982635267
- Sessions in Portuguese: (27/06, 04/07, 11/07, 18/07) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8230636573678789635
Publication of the official text of the call: 5th June 2018
Applications - First stage: from the 3rd of September 2018 to the 21st of September 2018
Applications - Second stage (indicative) : March/May 2019
Good luck !