Updated information 20/09/2023
The Sudoe program held on September 18 and 19, 2023 the “two-phases seminar”.
This event that took place in Santander and was attended by all potential beneficiaries whose application was successful in the first phase of the first call for projects.
Below, you can find all the presentations that were used in the event (in Spanish, French and Portuguese), as well as other information related to different activities regarding the 2021-2027 program.
1) Two-phases seminar - September 18th and 19th (2023) in Santander
- Documents availabe in Spanish, Portuguese and French.
2) Related documents of the 2021-2027 programming period
Information only available in Spanish, French and Portuguese in the sections "Ressources" on this website.
These webinars will cover different topics and will take place during the month of February, prior to the opening of the call for proposals. To participate in these webinars, be sure to register using the link that appears linked to each proposal:
- Consortium and Value Chain:
- Intervention logic and Indicators:
- The Work Plan building and the Application Kit:
4) Sudoe 2021-2027 Launch Seminar
The presentations used in the various presentations at the two-day launch event are also available in the three Sudoe languages. They include a wide range of information on the programme and the 2021-20027 policy framework:
- First call for projects.
- Frequently asked questions from beneficiaries (Part 1).
- Frequently asked questions from beneficiaries (Part 2).
5) Webinars of the National Authorities
The National Authorities of the Sudoe programme have organised several webinars for potential beneficiaries in the different states. During these webinars, among other things, the content of the Sudoe Programme 2021-2027 has been presented: cooperation priorities, issues and challenges to be addressed and expected results.
In addition, information and advice on the preparation of applications has also been provided during these sessions.
Webinars for potential Spanish beneficiaries:
Webinars for French potential beneficiaries:
6) Pre-launch event in Toulouse (08/07/2022)
In order to be able to work on your project application now, you can read the draft programme and the presentations that were made during the pre-launch seminar in Toulouse (France) last July.
The seminar in Toulouse was attended by 200 people and served as a first presentation of the draft programme, as well as to give the first information about the first call for projects. The presentations of the event are available in French, Spanish and Portuguese and can be downloaded below:
- Context of the preparation of the Programme (Assessment of the SUDOE programme 2014-2020; territorial challenges and challenges)
- General presentation of the Interreg VI-B SUDOE Programme (intervention logic and priorities)
- Calls for projects
- Sudoe 2021-2027 vs Sudoe 2014-2020 (financial issues)
This site will be updated regular. The Joint Secretary will not provide more information by telephone that the one published on this website.