IMPORTANT. The information about the new Cooperation Programme provided during the pre-launch seminars was provisional. The final documents were published after the first Monitoring Committee, held on the 4th of September 2015 in Toulouse.
Pre-launch seminar in Toulouse (France), on the 19th of June 2015
The Managing Authority and the National Authorities of the Interreg Sudoe Programme organised several pre launch seminars on a national basis, in order to allow potential beneficiaries to start preparing their project proposals. The dates of the seminars coincided with the end of the Programme negotiation phase with the European Commission and its final approval on the 18th of June 2015.
The main aim of these seminars was to present:
- The Cooperation Programme.
- The kind of projects expected for each priority axis.
- The most important characteristics of the first call for proposals.
- Some preliminary elements related to the launch of the Programme and the projects (beneficiaries, simplification, etc.).
- The tools available for potential beneficiaries.
The pre launch seminars followed this timetable:
- France: Friday the 19th of June 2015, Toulouse, Hôtel de Région Midi-Pyrénées (1.30pm – 4.45pm). This seminar targeted the French and Andorran beneficiaries and the working language was French.
- Spain: Wednesday the 1st of July 2015, Madrid, Ministerio de Hacienda y de Administraciones Públicas (9.45am – 1pm). This seminar targeted beneficiaries from Spain, Andorra and Gibraltar and the working language was Spanish.
- Portugal: several regions held seminars for the Portuguese beneficiaries during May 2015, according to the following calendar.
Check out the presentations!
- Cooperation axis and type of projects expected for priority axis and specific objectives. Challenges of the period 2014-2020 (capitalisation/results) (Available in Spanish, French and Portuguese).
- Procedures of the calls for proposals. Beneficiaries and co-financing rate. (Available in Spanish, French and Portuguese).
- Provisional calendar for the first call for proposals and future calls (Available in Spanish, French and Portuguese).
- The tools available for the potential beneficiaries (Available in Spanish, French and Portuguese).