The official text of the third call for proposals published on 5th June 2018 announces the launch of this call for three priority axes, with € 22.900.000 ERDF budget as it follows:
Axis 2 : Competitiveness of SMEs
Promoting the competitiveness and internationalization of the SMEs of Southwest Europe
Contributing to a higher efficiency of the energy efficiency policies
Axis 4 : Combating climate change
Prevent and manage risks more efficiently
Who can apply?
Private and public entities, with or without profitmaking aims, as well as companies (except big companies), located in the eligible area of Sudoe Programme.
IMPORTANT: the official text of the call for proposals provides details on the type of actors who must be part of the application regarding each priority axis.
How can you apply?
The Call for Proposals is organised in two stages.
The first stage
Step 1, published on 5th June 2018 and opened from the 1st to 21st September 2018, both included. The applications have been built by the National Authorities and the Joint Secretariat being subject of a first selection by the Steering Committee according to the admissibility and selection criteria of the first phase, as detailed in the factsheet nº6 of the Sudoe Programme Manual. At the closure, the Joint Secretariat received 127 project proposals. The list of shortlisted projects was published on the 18th January 2018, after the decision of the Steering Committee, that met on the 18th of January in Toulouse (France). See here the list of project proposals that participated in Step 2.
The second stage
The second stage of the call is open from 21th January 2019 to 29th March 2019.
Applications have been assessed by the Steering Committee which classified the proposals as following:
- Project approved;
- Project approved under conditions;
- Project non approved;
- Project non-eligible.
You can consult all the information on the project selection in the Factsheet 6 of the Sudoe Programme Manual.
On 18th June 2019, the Steering Committee of the Programme met in Cahors to approve the projects of the third Call for Proposals with €22900000 ERDF funds. 17 projects have been approved (7 from axis nº2, 4 from axis nº3 and 6 from axis) nº4 and will receive grants from the € 22.900.000 ERDF budget available for this call. You can check the ranking here.
Tools to prepare your application (first phase)
In order to prepare your application, you will find several tools in our library. Among others:
- The toolkit, specific to the first stage;
- The Sudoe Programme Manual
- The cooperation programme of Interreg Sudoe
Otherwise, if you are looking for a project partner or some answers, we highly encourage you to use:
- Our partner search tool, where you can find a Project partner or join a project
- Our Sudoe community, our own social media where you can meet other beneficiaries and users, submit practical questions to the Joint Secretariat or Exchange problems and ideas with other candidates through thematic groups.
Moreover, we organise a set of webinars on the third call for proposals in which will participate the National Authorities of the program and the Joint Secretariat:
- One meeting on general aspects of the third call for proposals . There will be one in Spanish on 27th June, from 11am to 1 pm (register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8255693344163710979), one in French on 22th June from 10 am to 12 pm (register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1769740222610531331) and one in Portuguese on 25th from 3 to 5pm (register here:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6079088031190353411);
- Another one on how to fulfil the different documents of the application file of the first phase (date to be confirmed).
At the beginning of September, we will organise another webinar to explain how to fulfil the application file in eSudoe. The languages of the meetings will be Spanish, French and Portuguese. They will be recorded and published online so that every interested person will have access to the content of those meetings. Dates will be confirm on our website, social media and community in the next days.
Furthermore, if you have specific questions, we are waiting for you at 60 minutes with Sudoe: every week, during one hour, the time of a coffee, you will have the opportunity to ask all your questions in live, in your own language, to the members of the Joint Secretariat. Those sessions will be held on GoToWebinar. The sessions will take place every week, on the same day and hour as it follows:
- Wednesday 12-1 pm (UTC +2): Spanish
- Wednesday 3.30-4.30 pm (UTC +2): Portuguese (it means 2.30-3.30pm in Portugal)
- Thursday 11am-12pm (UTC +2): French
These sessions will be held during all the month of July. If you want to ask your questions to the Joint Secretariat,please register in the following links. Registration will be valid for all the sessions organized in the same language. More sessions could be organised if needed.
- Sessions in Spanish (04/07, 11/07, 18/07): https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6247049427449810691
- Sessions in French: (28/06, 05/07, 12/07, 19/07) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4898451136982635267
- Sessions in Portuguese: (27/06, 04/07, 11/07, 18/07) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8230636573678789635
Publication of the official text of the call: 5th June 2018
Applications - First stage: from the 3rd of September 2018 to the 21st of September 2018
Applications - Second stage (indicative) : March/May 2019
On 18/06/2019, the Steering Committee met in Toulouse where the Third Call for Proposals’ projects have been approved. 17 projects have been approved with 7 projects from axis nº2 with € 8239161,67 ERDF budget, 4 projects from axis nº3 with € 6397930,63 euros and 6 from axis nº4 with € 6552432,3 ERDF budget. You can check the ranking here: https://www.interreg-sudoe.eu/contenidoDinamico/LibreriaFicheros/DAA3A161-21D7-EB70-D03E-67B8D61B0345.pdf
Projects leaders will receive a notification with their score for every criterion. Furthermore, the Joint Secretariat will contact all the projects leaders to inform them about next steps.
IMPORTANT: Projects programming will not be definitive until the ERDF grants agreements signing, once applicants will have submitted all the documents and modifications required by the Steering Committee.
Good luck !