The Joint Secretariat organised a technical meeting about Step 2 of the first call for proposals on the afternoon of the 16th of March 2016 and the morning of 17th of March 2016. All the applicants who went successfully through Step 1 were invited to this event, according to the ranking approved by the Steering Committee on the 23th of February 2016.
This meeting took place in Santander and was attended by 227 participants. The main subjects discussed were technical aspects related to the application process, as well as other content issues in order to improve the quality of the proposals.
You can download here the presentations of the technical meeting:
- The first call for proposals (Spanish, French, Portuguese).
- The selection criteria (Spanish, French, Portuguese).
- Approach of Step 2 in eSudoe (Spanish, French, Portuguese).
- Presentation of the application kit of Step 2 (Spanish, French, Portuguese).
- Project communication (Spanish, French, Portuguese).
- The financial plan (Spanish, French, Portuguese).
- Highlighted issues: State aid, agreements with third parties, eligibility of expenditure (Spanish, French, Portuguese).
- The calendar of Step 2 (Spanish, French, Portuguese).
Following the technical meeting on Step 2, the Joint Secretariat has prepared a document that includes further information, in order to provide an answer to some questions that arose in the course of the meeting. You can check this document here (available in Spanish, French and Portuguese).
You can check here all information about the first call for proposals.
Do you have more questions about Step 2 of the first call? Check our Frequently Asked Questions!
The complete informations about any aspect related to project development can be found in the Sudoe programme manual for project development and management_
Not ready for the first call? The programme foresees to launch other four calls for proposals for different priorities. Click here for more information.