Axis 1 Research and innovationObjective 1b1 Strengthening the synergic and networking operation of R+i at a transnational level in the specific Sudoe sectors as from smart specialisation
- Information technology and telecommunications (including electronics and computers)
- Biotechnology and health (including the biomedical and pharmaceutical industry)
- 2. Gerencia de Servicios Sociales de Castilla y León (ES)
- 3. FUNDACIÓN GENERAL DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE VALLADOLID Departamento de Formación y Empleo (ES)
- 4. Acondicionamiento Tarrasense (ES)
- 5. Institut des métiers de la longévité Fondation partenariale i2ml (FR)
- 6. Mutualité Française Limousine (FR)
- 7. Universidade de Aveiro Departamento de Educação e Psicologia (PT)
- 8. INOV INESC INOVAÇÃO, Instituto de Novas Tecnologias (PT)
- 9. Ticbiomed, Tecnologías de la Información para la Salud en la Región de Murcia (ES)
MOAI LABS emerges as a priority of the PROCURA Community of Regions and represents a coordinated and unprecedented action at the social, health and community level. Its objective is to promote business investment in innovative solutions to combat loneliness, encouraged by a future innovative public purchase of advance commitment, and through the action of the FIRST EUROPEAN TRANSNATIONAL LIVING LAB SPECIALIZING IN SOLITUDE AND OPEN INNOVATION, capable of supporting this investment. thanks to the integration of “Experts by Experience” (the need), “Early Demand Groups” (the offer), the potential buyers (the demand) and the proximity environment (the community), which will guarantee the adoption of said solutions to reduce the loneliness of the elderly, increase their bonds and their empowerment.
The project foresees a divergent and co-creative process of analysis of loneliness and proposal of technological-social challenges. Then, a convergent process of collaborative generation of solutions and acceleration to market and finally, a phase of analysis of the impact on people, community and policies. The consortium brings together the competent actors to offer a global solution: Living Labs in the field of health and personal autonomy, reference technology centers, FabLab, healthcare service providers and a national cluster to connect with companies. It will also link the 3 national policies / initiatives to ensure a coordinated action of great territorial coverage.
- Castilla y León
- Región de Murcia
- Public actors for innovation and technology transfer (regional innovation agencies)