Axis 5 Environment and resource efficiencyObjective 6c1 Improving management methods of the common natural and cultural heritage through the implementation of networks and joint experimentation
- Management of the cultural heritage
- 2. Diputación Provincial de Teruel (ES)
- 3. Diputación de Burgos (ES)
- 4. FUNDACIÓ INSTITUT CATALÀ DE RECERCA EN PATRIMONI CULTURAL (ES)
- 5. Município de Barcelos (ES)
- 6. UNIVERSIDAD PUBLICA DE NAVARRA DEPARTAMENTO CIENCIAS HUMANAS Y DE LA EDUCACION (ES)
- 7. Etablissement public de coopération culturelle Centre international de recherche et documentation occitanes Institut occitan de Culture (FR)
- 8. Communauté de communes Pyrénées Haut Garonnaises (FR)
- 9. AGRUPAMENTO EUROPEU DE COOPERAÇAO TERRITORIAL DO RIO MINHO (PT)
LIVHES responds to a European need and a territorial challenge shared by the sparsely populated areas of southern Europe: find and implement new formulas for the valorization of its important Intangible Cultural Heritage (ICH), promoted and recognized by UNESCO, as a tool for sustainable economic development and territorial cohesion.
To face this challenge the project will:
- Identify, select and study the best practices around the valorization of ICH as a motor of local development and extract transferable lessons to the SUDOE space, involving local and regional actors competent in ICH and local development through the creation of PARTICIPATORY TERRITORIAL GROUPS (GTT ) to generate a CONSOLIDATED DIAGNOSIS ON THE CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES OF ICP as an engine of sustainable development AND A MAP OF INNOVATIVE ACTORS AND SOLUTIONS inside and outside the Sudoe space that will be available on the project website.
- Develop a common methodology for the appreciation of the ICH and a strategy adapted to each participating region and to the realities of the different territories of the SUDOE, through the TWGs and the holding of 2 TRANSNATIONAL TABLES for exchange and reflection that will be reflected in a GUIDE PRACTICE OF VALUATION OF ICH and in 8 ACTION PLANS for their implementation in the medium and long term in the 8 participating territories.
- Experimenting and evaluating the proposed methodology through its application in 8 “PILOT EXPERIENCES” that match economic development with the appreciation of the ICH, its safeguarding and transmission, and disseminate the model throughout the SUDOE Territory.
- REPLICATE THE VALUATION MODEL through knowledge transfer and socialization activities and GENERATE NEW VALUATION PROJECTS through the PCI TRANSNATIONAL FORUM and the creation of A WORK NETWORK.
- Castilla y León