To prepare your application, we organise a set of webinars.
Webinars to present the fourth call for proposals
The National Authorities of the program and the Joint Secretariat will participate to those webinars.
One meeting on general aspects of the fourth call for proposals:
- Monday 24 June, 15h30-17h30 (UTC+2), webinar Portugal (Registration:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8232435382740582412)
- Tuesday 25 June, 10h00-12h00 (UTC+2), webinar Spain (Registration:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7354775514635947020)
- Wednesday 26 June, 10h00-12h00 (UTC+2), webinar France (Registration:https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4903738696439617036)
Another one on the application form and all the related documents:
- Monday 7 October, 15h30-17h30 (UTC +2), webinar Portugal
- Tuesday 8 October, 10h00-12h00, webinar Spain
- Wednesday 9 October, 10h00-12h00, webinar France
All the webinars are available on the registration links.
60’ with Sudoe
If you have specific questions, we are waiting for you at 60 minutes with Sudoe: every week, during one hour, the time of a coffee, you will have the opportunity to ask all your questions in live, in your own language, to the members of the Joint Secretariat. Those sessions will be held on GoToWebinar. The sessions will take place every week, on the same day and hour as it follows:
- Wednesday 12h00-13h00 (UTC+2): Spanish (Video: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1375029849929828620)
- Wednesday 15h30-16h30 (UTC+2): Portuguese (Video: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/519924263845780236)
- Thursday 11h00-12h00 (UTC+2): French (Video: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3327833969115875596)
(Due to the fact that the 25th July is holiday in SPain, the last session of 60 Minutes with Sudoe in French will take place on Wednesday 24th July from 10:30 to 11:30 UTC+2).
Due to the unavailability of one of the speakers, the session on Thursday 11 will be rescheduled to Wednesday 10th July from 11am to midday (UTC+2).
The Sessions will take place :
- From 3 to 24th July 2019 and ;
- The week from 14 to 18th October.
Appointments with the Joint Secretariat
In September, you will have the possibility to book an appointment with the projects managers. Those appointments will take place at the Secretariat’s Headquarter and by Skype. Applicants should require an appointment by sending a form in which they will explain their project’s idea.